A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Gary Davidson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome G. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Davidson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists, Northridge Hematologists, Northridge Oncologists, Northridge General Practitioners, and Northridge Pathologists.