A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Engel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Surgery (Anterior Temporal Lobectomy)
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome J Engel MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Engel practice?
- Dr. Jerome Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Engel practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.