A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Goldstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Goldstein practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.