A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Guzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Guzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Guzman practice?
- Dr. Jerome Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Guzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Surgeons.