A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Levy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Henry Levy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jerome Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Levy practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.