A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Levy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome H. Levy practice?
Dr. Jerome Levy practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.