A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Lisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Lisk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Lisk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisk graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lisk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Perry Lisk MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Lisk practice?
- Dr. Jerome Lisk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Lisk practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.