Learn more about Dr. Jerome Zisfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Zisfein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Zisfein, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zisfein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Burt Zisfein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome B. Zisfein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Zisfein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Zisfein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.