A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Zisfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Zisfein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zisfein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zisfein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Zisfein, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zisfein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Burt Zisfein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome B. Zisfein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Zisfein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Zisfein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.