A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Zisfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Zisfein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Zisfein, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zisfein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zisfein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome B. Zisfein practice?
Dr. Jerome Zisfein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Neurology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists, Rockville Centre Cardiologists, and Rockville Centre Neurologists.