A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Zeitels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Zeitels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Zeitels, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitels graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeitels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeitels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan