A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Zeitels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Zeitels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Zeitels, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitels graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeitels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Roy Zeitels MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold R. Zeitels practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Zeitels has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerrold Zeitels practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Plastic Surgeons and Westfield Surgeons.