A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Health Cent
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. Fisher practice?
Dr. Jerry Fisher practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians and Vancouver General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Fisher, Dr. Gerry Fisher, Dr. Geraldo Fisher, Dr. Garret Fisher