A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Fisher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Health Cent
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. Fisher practice?
Dr. Jerry Fisher practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.