A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Floro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Floro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Floro graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Floro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Jerry Floro MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. Floro practice?
- Dr. Jerry Floro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Floro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Cardiologists.