A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Floro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Floro graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Floro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. Floro practice?
Dr. Jerry Floro practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Downey General Practitioners, Downey Internists, and Downey Cardiologists.