A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Kantor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Kantor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Charter Glade Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Steven Kantor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Kantor practice?
- Dr. Jerry Kantor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Kantor practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.