A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Barker, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Barker MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Barker practices Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.