Learn more about Dr. Jerry Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Barker, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Barker MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Barker practices Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.