A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Lowder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Lowder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Lowder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowder graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lowder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lane Lowder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Lowder practice?
- Dr. Jerry Lowder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Lowder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.