A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Padrta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Padrta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Padrta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padrta graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Padrta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Clement Padrta MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Padrta practice?
- Dr. Jerry Padrta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Padrta practices Surgery near Albemarle, NC.
See Albemarle Surgeons.