A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Wachtel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Wachtel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wachtel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Craig Wachtel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Wachtel practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.