Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Wada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Wada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wada has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Wada practice?
Dr. Jerry Wada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.