A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Wada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wada
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Wada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wada has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Kiyoharu Wada MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Wada practice?
- Dr. Jerry Wada has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Wada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.