A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Wada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Wada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wada has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry K Wada MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Wada practice?
- Dr. Jerry Wada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Wada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.