A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wasserstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Wasserstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserstein graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasserstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Charles Wasserstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Wasserstein practice?
- Dr. Jerry Wasserstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Wasserstein practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.