A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Szygiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szygiel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Szygiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Szygiel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szygiel graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szygiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Szygiel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Szygiel practice?
- Dr. George Szygiel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Szygiel practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.