A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Szygiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szygiel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Szygiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Szygiel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szygiel graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szygiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Szygiel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Szygiel practice?
- Dr. George Szygiel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Szygiel practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.