Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse Halpern
Dr. Jesse Halpern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Halpern is affiliated with LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Minden Medical Center and Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse Halpern has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Jesse Halpern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.