A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June-Chih Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June-Chih Liu, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. June-Chih Liu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. June-Chih Liu practice?
Dr. June-Chih Liu practices Neurology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists.