A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Tan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse William Tan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse W. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jesse Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Tan practices Otolaryngology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Otolaryngologists.