A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Tan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse William Tan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse W. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jesse Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Tan practices Otolaryngology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Otolaryngologists.