A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Wasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Wasley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Wasley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wasley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Wasley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Wasley practice?
- Dr. Jesse Wasley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Wasley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Cardiologists.