A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Wasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Wasley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasley
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Wasley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wasley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Wasley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Wasley practice?
- Dr. Jesse Wasley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Wasley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Cardiologists.