A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hellings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hellings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hellings
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hellings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Hellings, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellings graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Hellings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Hellings MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Hellings practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hellings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Hellings practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.