A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hellings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hellings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Hellings, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Clinical Research
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellings graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Hellings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hellings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica Hellings practice?
Dr. Jessica Hellings practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.