A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Hellings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Hellings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Hellings, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellings graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Hellings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Hellings MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Hellings practice?
- Dr. Jessica Hellings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Hellings practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.