A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Meir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Meir is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meir graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Meir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Meir MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Meir practice?
- Dr. Jessica Meir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Meir practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.