A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Talley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Talley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Talley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Talley MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Talley practice?
- Dr. Jessica Talley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Talley practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Freedom, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.