A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Talley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talley
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Talley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Talley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Talley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Talley MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Talley practice?
- Dr. Jessica Talley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Talley practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Freedom, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.