A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Wasserman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Elizabeth Wasserman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Wasserman practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.