A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Wasserman is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wasserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Elizabeth Wasserman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Wasserman practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.