Dr. Jesus Lizarzaburu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Lizarzaburu?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Lizarzaburu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing him for several years now. While I do not have any major health issues (at age 74), Dr. L is very responsive. He always takes care of my problem.

September 21st, 2016

Mr.

Dr Lizarzabaru has been our family physician for more than twenty years. He's the best. He has overseen our health and well being in the most caring and professional manner anyone could hope for. We consider him our doctor and our friend.

February 29th, 2016

Love this Doctor he is takes his time with you

February 24th, 2015

After seeing him for 3 or 4 years, he sent me a letter dropping me from his practice. Why? because I cancelled 1 blood test because I had to work. Not very compassionate or understanding.

October 18th, 2013

Would Highly Recommend!!

Dr. L is compassionate, caring, patient, and competent. He gives his undivided attention to his patients, and his demeanor is in keeping with doctors of yester-year.....personal, attentive, and responsive. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family doctor. It is a real plus when a physician is not only good at what he does, but instills confidence and reassures. I am thrilled that he was recommended to me!

July 8th, 2013

Dr L

Dr. L is a very kind and compassionate Dr. I have complete confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone. I have never had a long wait, and I don't understand why his rating isn't a 4. I also think the staff is great - have never seen anyone rude.

January 10th, 2011

This Doctor and Office have no compassion

Unfortunately, this office and it's staff have fallen into thinking of this only as a business and have lost sight of the patients that are sick and in need of pain and compassion.The office staff is blunt and rude. The doctor has little time for you and doesn't take the time to listen to what you feel you need to tell him about your symptons. On one occassion I had a doctor in the office spend less that five minutes with me, gave me a wrong diagnosis and prescribed something for me. I ended up gettting a second opinion because of how the prescribed medicine was affecting me. I found that the doctor had given a completely inaccurate diagnosis. This is not surprising in the little time he took to look at it and come to a quick conclusion and was out the door. As I have sat in the waiting room on other occassions I have watched very sick people come in and have been heartbroken by how they are treated by the office staff at the front. Aren't all of us a little more irritable when we are sick and isn't that why health care professionals went into the field to comfort and help and to be understanding and compassionate. It is after all called health "care".Where is the compassion in this office. And I have been told that if you voice your opinion to loudly or complain, then you are sent a letter stating it is best for all concerned if you find a new doctor. If fact a friend of mine received one of these.What a true shame.

September 10th, 2010

Caring Doctor!

Dr Lizarzaburu has become not only a trusted physician but a dear friend as well. In today's rush, rush, rush, Dr "L" takes his time with you and never makes you feel like you are just another patient. He makes you feel special and that he is genuinely concerned about you as a person. I have recommended many friends and family members to his care. I wish there were more like him

November 16th, 2009

I was a regular pt, attempted to get a appointment QUICKLY for a urgent problem, but was unable to get in for almost a week. The office staff made me feel as if my problem was not important, they did no attempt to work with me at all with an appointment, very upsetting!!

February 4th, 2009

Just excellent care. He seemed to be up to date with the latest medical information.

September 18th, 2017