Family Medicine Physician
101 York Crossing Rd
# A
Yorktown, VA 23692
757-898-7737
Locations and availability (4)

|  Would Highly Recommend!!  |  show details
by Cindy Spitzer on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr. L is compassionate, caring, patient, and competent. He gives his undivided attention to his patients, and his demeanor is in keeping with doctors of yester-year.....personal, attentive, and responsive. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family doctor. It is a real plus when a physician is not only good at what he does, but instills confidence and reassures. I am thrilled that he was recommended to me!

|  Dr L  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. L is a very kind and compassionate Dr. I have complete confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone. I have never had a long wait, and I don't understand why his rating isn't a 4. I also think the staff is great - have never seen anyone rude.

|  This Doctor and Office have no compassion  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Unfortunately, this office and it's staff have fallen into thinking of this only as a business and have lost sight of the patients that are sick and in need of pain and compassion.The office staff is blunt and rude. The doctor has little time for you and doesn't take the time to listen to what you feel you need to tell him about your symptons. On one occassion I had a doctor in the office spend less that five minutes with me, gave me a wrong diagnosis and prescribed something for me. I ended up gettting a second opinion because of how the prescribed medicine was affecting me. I found that the doctor had given a completely inaccurate diagnosis. This is not surprising in the little time he took to look at it and come to a quick conclusion and was out the door. As I have sat in the waiting room on other occassions I have watched very sick people come in and have been heartbroken by how they are treated by the office staff at the front. Aren't all of us a little more irritable when we are sick and isn't that why health care professionals went into the field to comfort and help and to be understanding and compassionate. It is after all called health "care".Where is the compassion in this office. And I have been told that if you voice your opinion to loudly or complain, then you are sent a letter stating it is best for all concerned if you find a new doctor. If fact a friend of mine received one of these.What a true shame.

Oct 2nd, 2010

Dr. L. is a very caring doctor

|  Caring Doctor!  |  show details
by Richard Cole on Sep 10th, 2010

Dr Lizarzaburu has become not only a trusted physician but a dear friend as well. In today's rush, rush, rush, Dr "L" takes his time with you and never makes you feel like you are just another patient. He makes you feel special and that he is genuinely concerned about you as a person. I have recommended many friends and family members to his care. I wish there were more like him

Jul 19th, 2010

Very caring physician!

Nov 16th, 2009

I was a regular pt, attempted to get a appointment QUICKLY for a urgent problem, but was unable to get in for almost a week. The office staff made me feel as if my problem was not important, they did no attempt to work with me at all with an appointment, very upsetting!!

Feb 3rd, 2009

Just excellent care. He seemed to be up to date with the latest medical information.