A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amui-Bellon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Amui-Bellon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amui-Bellon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jewel N. Amui-Bellon practice?
Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Elkins Park, PA.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.