A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amui-Bellon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Amui-Bellon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jewel Naakarley Amui-Bellon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jewel N. Amui-Bellon practice?
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.