A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiaul Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiaul Ahsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jiaul Ahsan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahsan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiaul Jiaul Ahsan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jiaul J. Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Jiaul Ahsan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiaul Ahsan practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists.