A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jignasa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jignasa Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jignasa Patel, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jignasa Ganpat Patel MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jignasa G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jignasa Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jignasa Patel practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See New York Neurologists.