A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jignesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jignesh Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jignesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jignesh N. Patel practice?
Dr. Jignesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Mount Holly Internists.