A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jignesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jignesh Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jignesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jignesh N Patel MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jignesh N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jignesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jignesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Mount Holly Internists.