Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill Davenport
Dr. Jill Davenport, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davenport is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas, Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger and Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill Davenport has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jill Davenport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ali Bahrani
Dallas, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Phi Wiegn
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi17
Dr. Tom Hampton
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi42