A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Davenport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Stephanie Davenport MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill S. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Jill Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Davenport practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.