A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Watras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Watras, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watras graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Watras has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill B Watras MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jill B. Watras practice?
- Dr. Jill Watras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Watras practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.