A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Saffran-Sedacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Saffran-Sedacca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Saffran-Sedacca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffran-Sedacca graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Saffran-Sedacca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Marcia Saffran-Sedacca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Saffran-Sedacca practice?
- Dr. Jill Saffran-Sedacca has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Saffran-Sedacca practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.