Dr. Jill Wirth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Wirth?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jill Wirth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Saw her for years. She didn't do screenings for diabetes, cholesterol, heart that I should have had done and my insurance would have paid for.

March 9th, 2015

Once you get past the front office staff, you will realize all the unprofessional and discourteous treatment was worth it! Dr. Wirth is an amazing physician who treats the whole person! She is AMAZING! No nonsense, honest, friendly, accurate, prompt and SINCERE! She is THE best doctor-EVER! She cares about getting you well as soon as possible. She is compassionate and respectful, couldn't ask for better!

August 21st, 2013

VP Financial Services

Dr. Wirth is outstanding. She has always been the consummate professional, actually listens to what I have to say before drawing any conclusions, and has had a fantastic success rate (at least with me) in properly diagnosing issues and applying the proper treatment. Even after relocating to Chicago, I still come down to Peoria to see Dr. Wirth as my primary care Physician because I have found her to be extremely difficult to replace, and the degree of care and results that I have received make the periodic short drive well worth the effort.

July 3rd, 2012

Called to set an appointment with Dr. Wirth as a new patient and was given an appointment in under one week. Office staff was very courteous. Dr. Wirth was very patient and was in not hurry to get on to the next patient until we were through with my visit! I am very happy to have chosen her and recommended her to other family members! Thanks Dr. Wirth

January 5th, 2011

Kind, caring, considerate

I have never met a doctor willing to spend so much time with each of her patients. Dr. Wirth devotes as much time as needed to fully explain and diagnose a problem. She makes you feel important and is genuinely concerned with how you feel about things. She never rushes to get you out of her office and will give you full details of how and why things happen. Truly a great doctor, glad I found her!

June 30th, 2010

Love Her!

I'm a teenage girl who is not only weight conscious ( have a separate room for this-not out in open) but extremely nervous about doctors. I had a guy for 13 years (best pediatrician in my opinion is Dr. Neece) but lately he'd been a little awkward since I'm getting older so when my parents insurance changed I switched to Jill. Shes amazing. My wait was maybe an hour just because I had to go with my brother who had a 1/2 hour earlier apt. with boyer (also very good for men) so total wait was only about 15-20 min. This was my fist visit/physical and she explained she takes an hour or 45 min. with all new patients. She talked openly on awkward subjects (Guardicil, Private Appointments, Birth Control, and explained she's delivered 2 babies to pregnant 12 year old's in residency which makes her feel that you have to be open on these subjects) and made sure to include me even if it might seem to make most mom's cringe. I think It's you love or hate her. My moms very understanding on those subjects so she like her being very open and uderstanding of teenage girls attitude. If your not wanting you kid to have that much freedom(need a note from a parent once & then you can go to an appt. without supervision or having info. relayed to parents)then you might want a different doctor. If you want your son/daughter to feel comfortable and trust their doctor so they'll make good decisions then she's great. She's bubbly and found I had a slight curve of my back (slight scoliosis) which my 13 yr. experience with another doctor never found. I have only good things to say. Wait is worth it, I don't know about follow-ups though since I'm raving after a first visit. Love, love, love her! :)

March 27th, 2017