A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Seymour is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim G Seymour MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jim G. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Jim Seymour has 1 office location.
Dr. Jim Seymour practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists and Tucson Addiction Specialists.