A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmie Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvester
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmie Sylvester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sylvester has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmie T Sylvester MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jimmie T. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Jimmie Sylvester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jimmie Sylvester practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Pulmonologists.