A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Diep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jimmy Diep is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Diep, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diep graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Diep has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Diep MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy Diep practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Diep has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Diep practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Downey Internists.