A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Haouilou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jimmy Haouilou, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haouilou graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Haouilou has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Charbel Haouilou MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy C. Haouilou practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Haouilou has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Haouilou practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.