A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Ho Hwang MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy H. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Hwang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Rheumatologists.