A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jimmy H. Hwang practice?
Dr. Jimmy Hwang practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Northridge General Practitioners, Northridge Internists, and Northridge Rheumatologists.