A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jing Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jing Li, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Fang Li MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jing F. Li practice?
- Dr. Jing Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing Li practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.