A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinjou Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinjou Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinjou Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinjou Jou Lu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jinjou J. Lu practice?
- Dr. Jinjou Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jinjou Lu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.