A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinnie Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinnie Bruce, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinnie Bruce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bruce has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinnie Ahlin Bruce MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jinnie A. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Jinnie Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jinnie Bruce practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.