A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiwon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiwon Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jiwon Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiwon Lee MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jiwon Lee practice?
- Dr. Jiwon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jiwon Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Emergency Physicians.