A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Giaconi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Giaconi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Giaconi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Giaconi graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Giaconi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Andrea Giaconi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Giaconi practice?
- Dr. Jo Giaconi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jo Giaconi practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.