A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Pullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Pullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pullen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans