A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Pullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Pullen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Pullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pullen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Ann C Pullen MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Pullen practice?
- Dr. Jo Pullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jo Pullen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.