A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Collison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Collison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collison graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Collison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan M Tholen Collison MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Collison practice?
- Dr. Joan Collison has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Collison practices Ophthalmology and Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists and Kansas City Psychiatrists.