A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Collison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Collison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collison graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Collison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan M Tholen Collison MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Collison practice?
- Dr. Joan Collison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Collison practices Ophthalmology and Psychiatry near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists and Prairie Village Psychiatrists.