A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Cracco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Cracco, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cracco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cracco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Cracco MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joan Cracco practice?
- Dr. Joan Cracco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Cracco practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.