Dr. Joan Bender Cracco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Cracco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Cracco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cracco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cracco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cracco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance