A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Gold, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Trudy Gold MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joan T. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joan Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Gold practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.