A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Gold, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan T Gold MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joan T. Gold practice?
- Dr. Joan Gold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Gold practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.