Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Orlando
Dr. Joan Orlando, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona Del Mar, CA, with another office in Montebello, CA. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Orlando is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Orlando has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joan Orlando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona Del Mar, CA.
Dr. John Poochigian
Corona Del Mar, CA 0.35 mi40
Dr. Sajeet Sawhney
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Newport Beach, CA 0.58 mi7
Dr. Patrick Sheehy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Newport Beach, CA 0.80 mi47