A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Orlando, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Orlando has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orlando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans