A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Orlando is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlando
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orlando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Orlando, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Orlando has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Renata Orlando MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Joan Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Orlando practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Cardiologists.