A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Orlando is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Orlando, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Orlando has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Renata Orlando MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Joan Orlando has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Orlando practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Alhambra, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Cardiologists.